Thursday, March 11, 2010

Updates, pictures, and friends!

I always like having fun things to share with you all!  It makes me quite happy, and gives me things to work toward to make classes more fun and exciting! 

I have a few updates for you, since the semester is halfway over.  I can't believe how time flies, but it has been such a wonderful two months that I'm looking forward to summer.  First, I'd like to announce that Busy B will be having a "mini-mester" starting in May.  This will include Sign and Sing, Village, and Our Time classes.  They will be 5 weeks in length, and will be the perfect thing to get your summer started!  I'm looking forward to them and I hope to see you there.
Secondly, I will be posting the summer session online before the month is over.  I'm still working on coordinating schedules, but I will have that for you soon.
 Third, May will be "bring a friend" month.  It's a month full of great deals and opportunities but -I'll not spoil the surprise yet.  I'll save it for April!


I LOVE using Facebook!  It's such a great way to meet new families, see pictures of the little ones, and to share stories and updates.  I'll be putting class pictures up on Facebook for your enjoyment!  Please feel free to download the ones of YOUR children for keepsakes.  I'll also be posting some of the cutest, and most musical here on the blog, so please make sure to check for updates.  Anyone may read about the musical, cute, funny, and educational explorations Kindermusik by Busy B, so please send your friends and relatives over this way!  I love having new friends, and spreading the word about how awesome Kindermusik is for the whole family!


Musically yours ~

No comments:

Post a Comment