Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hot Air!

Just like the modern day lady, I am connected! I've got a twitter, a facebook (or two!), a blog, and LOVE to spend time looking around for crafts, educational, and fun ideas! So, now I imagine that you're asking yourself, "I care about this because?" Well you care about this because I was reading Kindermusik International's blog (Minds on Music), and came to an exciting entry!

I keep telling you that Kindermusik is good stuff for your little grower, right? By now you probably either believe me OR think that I'm full of hot air. I'm really, truly hoping that you chose the former! KM international knows that too, of course, so they've hooked up with other mommies that think it's just as awesome! Here is the link to the Kindermusik International blog's entry: blogs for Mom's who love KM!

Take some time and poke around -they've got a great blog and lots of really neat entries. I like to spend time on there when I need inspiration or motivation (it'd be very difficult to be unmotivated when you read some of these great stories!), or just some joy.

I hope you enjoy it! I sure have!

Musically

No comments:

Post a Comment