Friday, February 19, 2010

'Tis the Season for Love!

The month of February is the month for LOVE!  I love love!  No really -I do!  I know that Valentines day is over, but I can't help myself!  I MUST post this goodie for all of you.

I love Kindermusik, and I love my KM families!  Each weekend they reward me with smilies, voices, dancing, learning, and  giggles.  After classes, I'm sure that they reward their parents by taking naps, as well (at least I hope so!  I'm rootin' for you, Mommies and Daddies!).  This past weekend, I was rewarded with lots of kisses!  No...no...not real ones, but the ones that you blow to people when you really like them!  I got lip smack kisses, blown kisses, and "bye bye" kisses from my kiddos in addition to their joyous toothy smiles.

This is a pic of one of my little ones from my Village class!  She is Joy in a little package.  From her on Sunday, I received kisses, instruments, giggles, and smiles (the best rewards EVER!).  Her parents were kind enough to share this pic. with me, so I thought I'd share it with you!  It musically shouts, "JOY!" 



Very often we get to see raw emotions from these little music makers.  They have so much joy and love, and because of that we love them even more!  I hope that you enjoy your little music maker!






Musically yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment